- Sunstar is a folding shade made exclusively from solar-screen fabrics.
- Used to cover vertical windows.
- Views are fully visible.
- Manual or motorized lifting systems.
- When shade is very narrow in relation to height (more than 3 to 1), Sunstar is preferable to Rollstar, which does not work well in such situations.
- Sunstar is usually bought for the way it looks.
- Structural battens running from side to side give this shade an “architectural” look, which is considered quite attractive.
- Desirable in those situations where some design detail is required.
- Refer to the fabric specification pages to determine if material is suitable for this style.