- A simple valance with corner pleats, often used in conjunction with roman shades.
- A very clean style that works well in tailored designs as well as casual settings.
- The half-box pleats on the corners of this style allow the returns to hang straight and not “kick out”. If a “kick out” is desired, ask for a full-box pleat.
- Corner pleat inserts of contrasting fabric can add an interesting design touch.
- Works well in all types of fabrics except sheers.
- Contrasting fabric at corners, if any, should be compatible in weight and texture with valance face fabric.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information.