- A shaped cornice handcrafted first in wood and then carefully covered in fabric.
- The elegantly curved, edgy Osborn will add character to any formal living room, master bedroom or dining area.
- A matching welt is applied to the top and bottom edge of the cornice. For added impact, specify welt in a contrasting fabric.
- Works well in all types of fabrics except sheers.
- If using a solid non-directional fabric, railroading the fabric will eliminate seams but may require more yardage. Call for specifics.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information.