- This style is like the Mavis Valance with corner pleats and a sweeping curve along the bottom edge, but featuring contrasting fabric in each pleat.
- The Mavis Anne pleats are crafted so as to reveal the contrasting fabric.
- Wider valances will have more than one curve.
- It is well suited for any room in the home and will complement any design sensibility from minimalist modern to over-the-top traditional.
- Works well in all types of fabrics except sheers.
- Contrasting fabric inserts should be compatible in weight and texture with valance face fabric.
- There is a slight taper to the Mavis Anne pleats; therefore, materials that have a vertical stripe or pattern are not recommended for the face fabric.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information.