- The Classic cornice is a versatile style that can perk up a dreary room, add class to a simple drapery treatment, or lend style to almost any design.
- The straight, even lines are a complement to modern or transitional décor.
- A standard matching welt is applied to the top and bottom edge of the cornice. However, a contrasting fabric welt can add drama and interest.
- Works well in all types of fabrics except sheers.
- If using a solid non-directional fabric, railroading the fabric will eliminate seams but may require more yardage. Call for specifics.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information.