- This style merges two great classics—the Euro Pleat and the French Pleat. It has two tacks per pleat, one at the top of the pleat, and one at the base of the pleat.
- A totally new look. This pleat style keeps the folds of the pleat straight and tidy, and is ideal for very heavy fabric when the pleats have a tendency to flare or open up.
- Ideal as a functional drapery that opens and closes.
- Also works well as stationary side panels or tied back draperies.
- Works well in all fabrics.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information.