- This shade has a relaxed soft, draped “smile” when raised. When fully lowered, this style is flat, with a straight bottom edge. When raised,because of the construction, the sides are not completely straight. If you prefer to maintain that soft curve at the bottom when the shade is lowered, consider our 134-RENO™.
- A very versatile style, the Tahoe works well in all design settings from clean and contemporary to traditional and refined. Its simple functionality will work in any room.
- Can be used in stand-alone applications, under valances or layered treatments.
- Fabric choice is critical to this style. Fabrics must be soft and pliable to achieve the casual look of the illustration above. If you use heavy or stiff-handed fabrics, you cannot expect the relaxed, casual look that is typical of this style.
- Sheers and casements work very well with this style.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information