- This style has a tailored, yet soft appearance. The face fabric creates soft, overlapping folds that cascade from top to bottom.
- A classic, widely used style.
- Casual or formal. Often used as a stand-alone treatment, but can also be used in layered treatments.
- Works well in all types of fabrics.
- Solids or vertical stripes work very well with this style. Patterns will be interrupted by pleats. With some patterns this might not matter, but be aware.
- Sheer fabrics do not have as much body as regular fabrics, and consequently hang differently when used in this style. This can be very attractive, but you should not expect the same look as you might from a regular fabric.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information