- This style is like a Brenda Valance with corner pleats and widely spaced inverted center pleats, but featuring contrasting fabric in each pleat.
- The Brenda Anne pleats are crafted so as to reveal the contrasting fabric.
- For a valance with wider pleat spacing, see the Jessica Anne Valance.
- This strong, elegant design works best in situations requiring design strength without excess.
- Can be used as a stand-alone treatment or as a top treatment over drapery, side panels, tiebacks, or other window coverings such as shades or blinds.
- Works well in all types of fabrics except sheers.
- Contrasting fabric inserts should be compatible in weight and texture with valance face fabric.
- There is a slight taper to the Brenda Anne pleats; therefore, materials that have a vertical stripe or pattern are not recommended for the face fabric.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information