- This classic style is appropriate for more formal settings and looks particularly elegant when made up with a sheer fabric.
- Generally used in more formal rooms, typically as an undertreatment.
- Can be very dramatic if used as a stand-alone shade.
- This style is typically made with soft sheer fabrics; however, any lightweight soft supple fabric can be used.
- Fabrics that have an iridescent quality will accentuate the generous gathering details of this style.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information