- This style is crafted with rear-facing folds tacked with grommets set at regular intervals and spaced across the back of the shade. The space between these tack points creates soft open horizontal pockets on the front of the shade giving this style interest and character.
- Works well as a stand-alone treatment.
- Very attractive in a layered treatment with side panels or a valance.
- Works well with heavier, tightly woven, or stiff-handed fabrics.
- Solids or vertical stripes work very well with this style. Patterns will be interrupted by pleats. With some patterns this might not matter, but be aware.
- Can be made with any fabric, but appearance can vary dramatically depending on how soft and pliable the fabric is.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information