- This style has a clean and simple design with no horizontal seams or stitching. Small tack stitches, visible on the fabric face create a gentle memory line for the folds and add character to the shade.
- Can be used in any design scheme.
- Especially apt for patterns that should not be interrupted. Often used in layered treatments with draperies and valances.
- Works well in all types of fabrics.
- Ideal for fabrics with patterns as it does not have horizontal seams or detailing that can detract from the design.
- Sheer fabrics do not have as much body as regular fabrics, and consequently hang differently when used in this style. This can be very attractive, but you should not expect the same look as you might from a regular fabric.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information