- Rear facing pockets add simple detail to the front of this shade. This style stacks neatly and requires minimal dressing.
- Works well in all design settings.
- Used in layered treatments with drapery panels and valances, and in stand-alone treatments.
- Works well in all types of fabrics.
- Solids or vertical stripes work very well with this style. Patterns will be interrupted by pleats. With some patterns this might not matter, but be aware.
- Sheer fabrics do not have as much body as regular fabrics, and consequently hang differently when used in this style. This can be very attractive, but you should not expect the same look as you might from a regular fabric.
Dealers, please login for pricing and more information